Terms & Conditions
- Use of the product is at your own risk. The product is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-4 hours during business hours, or next business day).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, electrapour, or any other electrapour service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by electrapour.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any electrapour employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 1 GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by electrapour) of other electrapour customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption, or private payment terms are negotiated.
- If usage of specific tools significantly exceeds the average usage level of other electrapour customers, we reserve the right to limit your right specifically to such tools as necessary.
- electrapour does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that electrapour shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if electrapour has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of electrapour to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and electrapour and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and electrapour (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent by email to support at electrapour dot com.